On previous blog posts we’ve focused on how great avocado oil is for cooking, but did you know it can also be used as a beauty product? Whether it is used as a makeup remover, hair conditioner or skin moisturizer, avocado oil can be a natural alternative to chemical-laden beauty products. One of our favorite ways to incorporate avocado oil into our beauty regimen is to whip it into a mask that hydrates hair making it look shiny and silky for days.
AVOCARE’s Avocado Oil Hair Mask
– 1 ½ tablespoons of AVOCARE Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
– ½ tablespoons of honey
– 1 egg
- Mix together ingredients and cover hair completely.
- Leave in for 10 minutes then rinse.
- Shampoo and condition as normal.
- Enjoy your luscious hair!
Have you used avocado oil as a beauty product? Let us know by leaving a comment below.