Blogger, Gluten Free Gigi, crafted this delicious recipe for Mandarin Radish Salad Cups that features AVOCARE’s Extra Virgin Avocado Oil. Her original posting can be found here!
- ¼ cup baby greens (like arugula, mache & beet greens), packed
- 3 or 4 French breakfast radishes (long slender radishes with a rosy pink upper portion and a white bottom half), if available (otherwise choose a mild variety), stem and root ends trimmed; radishes quartered
- 1 mandarin, peeled, sectioned and chopped
- Juice from 1 mandarin
- 1 teaspoon Avocare Avocado Oil
- Coarse sea salt
- Optional garnish: additional radish and/or matchsticks of beetroot
- In a small glass add greenery and place radish quarters around the outside so that they show through and the greens are in the center. Add the mandarin sections.
- Whisk together juice from the additional mandarin and the avocado oil; add salt and drizzle over salad just before garnishing and serving.