– 4 Chicken cutlets
– 4 Tbsp Adams Reserve Spicy Creole Seasoning
– 2 Tbsp Wyatts Chile Lime finishing butter
– 3-4 Tbsp AVOCARE Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
– 1 box red beans & rice
1. Prepare red beans and rice according to box directions.
2. In the meantime season the chicken with the Creole rub.
3. Heat skillet over med/med-high heat. When oil is hot place chicken in the pan and cook chicken for about 3 minutes per side.
4. When chicken is done, slather Chile Lime butter over the top and serve with red beans and rice for a taste of the bayou!