There is a common misconception that in order for a dish to be tasty, it must require hours of slaving away in the kitchen. Let us be the one to assure you that this is simply not true. Some of the most flavorful and delightful dishes are made with minimal effort and simple ingredients such as herbs, vegetables, fruits and oils.
Gluten-free blogger, Gluten Free Gigi, crafted this delicious recipe for Mandarin Radish Salad Cups using our Natural Avocado Oil. With only five ingredients, this dish is easy to whip up and certainly doesn’t skimp on flavor. Its fresh ingredients and light flavor makes it a perfect appetizer or side dish for any meal, any day. View the full article here and give this recipe a try!
Ingredients per serving:
• ¼ cup baby greens (like arugula, mache & beet greens), packed
• 3 or 4 French breakfast radishes (long slender radishes with a rosy pink upper portion and a white bottom half), if available (otherwise choose a mild variety), stem and root ends trimmed; radishes quartered
• 1 mandarin, peeled, sectioned and chopped
• Juice from 1 mandarin
• 1 teaspoon AVOCARE Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
• Coarse sea salt
• Optional garnish: additional radish and/or matchsticks of beetroot
1. In a small glass add greenery and place radish quarters around the outside so that they show through and the greens are in the center. Add the mandarin sections.
2. Whisk together juice from the additional mandarin and the avocado oil; add salt and drizzle over salad just before garnishing and serving.
What’s your favorite way to incorporate AVOCARE Extra Virgin Avocado Oil? Leave us a comment below.